Friday, February 25, 2005

the mind of an ADD person

Why do they call 'krispy cream' "crispy" if they arn't crispy riddle me that bitch!!!
OK so i am at the bus stop today adn Kimber is like "you repeat things all the time"...and i am like " well i guess that is what happens when you have ADD, Dyslexia, i mean hello i am a mental walking case!" she s like " your right about that" then im like "SOMEBODY PLEASE STUDY ME" and then she is like"that would be so cool to be studied on" i was like "OMG gov. project" haha then i got on the bus....

I am so hungry i havnt had ANYTHIGN TO EAT DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!

I woke up today and there was no 2 hr delay FREAK~ then i was like oh fufu i LOOK like SHIT yes i do i doooooo damn i hate being an "adolescent" that sucks major ass right there!!! i have this "red" dot (im not using the word pimple no i refuse) near my mouth.....it wont go away i put a mask on it like 5 times yesterday adn it helped like well it didnt help enough cuz it is still there adn i am meeting new ppl today adn i am seeing Jason so "" so yeah not good!

Adrianne feels traped in a "little cage" right now............


OMG im a loser in a half why b/c the one sub teacher is tlaking with my teach and was like "blahblah ablahCOFFEE" and i was like "what,coffee,were, huh?" really lioud adn Sheila was like "you need to calm down" this is sad b/c i havnt had coffee or caffine today(i have had absoultly nothing) i am a freak of nature yes i am!

i feel weird today i dont know why maybe it is because i dont know i am such a loser yes yes ye sye syeyeysydelAKdfj oIWFn FUCK why do i feel like this gaaaa i can't tell the diffrence anymore and i am losing it i really am adn that isnt good i am determined to talk to *you* about *the thing* why i dont knwo b/c you want me to that is the only reason.......

LOVE LIFE FUCKME ......

ok so yeah i hear a noise today and it is like a squiky squillie noise i hate construction workers for this reason destractions! I need to read more cosmo no no bad magizine.....Rach still has it in her head that i am a "dominmatrx" or how every you spell that fun word. we had this concverstaoin like 6 months ago in acting and she was jsut like one day after talking abotu ehr and her b/f "oh adj i can see you with wips and chains and lots of leather" im like "um.....i dont think so not my kind of thig" then we took a poll in a few classes and they well most said yeah they can see me as this ok WTF how can they see that maybe it is the peppieness or the "attitude" or somethign i have to takl to her more abotu that anywho i took pics yesterday on my day off and i was like hmmm snow ....bikini....camera.... you get the picture... so there on my myspace.... yeah go me!!

ok Screw Krsipi Kreme i dont know why you would name that it if it wasnt krispi
sex scares me.......im such a damn wuss!! no wait sex dosnt scare me other things do...gah i hate myself right now. dude sheila says i should get a little teeny shirt that says "UV" on the front then "Uber Virgin" on the back then she was like "no wait" "SV" Super Virgin" hahaha im laughing so hard right now this is hilariouse!!! why am i so freaked out gah fuck me gah this sucks

1 Comments:

Blogger 0r4cl3 said...

wow, I feel like I just drank 3 cups of coffee after I read this...my eyes are moving 100 miles a second...nice....

2/27/2005 10:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip