Wednesday, October 26, 2005

ok so i am going to go to bean tongiht i think. i am also goign to try keywork TRY to jog 3 miles today since i ended yesterday at 2 in an activity pd. which is like today. maybe on a reg. bell schedual i could do a 3 mile thing. i dont know. I am getting bored with classes. i only have a few but whatever i spend all day reading. um let see... i have good grades in all of my classes. i hinted at the plane thing with my mom and she didsnt really give a responce i think they think thatif they dont respond then it will go away no it wont it will only continue. i was talking to ben last night and i think that the whole me fling down with him thing wont work, b/c i wont be able to get picked up until like 3 hourse from the time that i arrive which would be fine but it be boring. no comp no nothing but a phone. Sooo i found a streight through flight that is less adn it would work i would get there in the evening and leave in the evening and then go to school the next day that dosnt bug my b./c i dont sleep alot anyways anymore. i jsut need to ask them my mom is non giving any nothion either way all i got from her is "thisis not the itme to as" that was last night so i will go to my dad. its like she dosnt want me to go. well that sucks for her. maybe i can still go with dad. i mean if i actually sit down adn tlak and prove my point that i have wich are good, then maybe he will let me i just dont see why not maybe i will never know what they think who knows. Parents are so fickle. it annoys me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip