Wednesday, October 12, 2005

long time no update....

ok so i am in the library adn i am bored out of my mind. its only 5th period adn i still haev two more study halls to go. crap. oi only got 1 out of 5 messagfes from jason that are text b.c the suck sucks and my phone is in analog until i hit the lunch room next period. yeah go school. it so freaking cold in this shcool. hwy must they insist on making this school a freszzer just b.c they have ac??? hello everyone is freezing its like winter with out the snow, jsut the cold. grr. yeah i havnt updated sorry about that i haveupdated my lj adn my myspace alot though. but when i am at school i will update this with randomness...so anyways toady has been boring as you can tell. Tomarrow is senior skip day so that should be fun tring tro convince my parents to let me skip tomarrow. hopefully they will. i am goign to visit IUP on friday adn then maybe spend the night at La Roche with steph. that would be aweosme to spend the weekend up there with her and everyone. hmmm... that would be nice to go up to la roche and be over night. I had a good time last time i went up to see her adn hopefully it will be the same. the people there are so nice. i am hopeing some of the same people are there. To bad that college dosnt have my major in it owell. i really like mercy hurst i really really want to go there and get accepted. gah i cant wait to get my SAT scores back so i can see if i am even able to apply to that college. i hope so. i really love thast college jsut b.c of the beauty adn soem of the programs but mainly b.c of the beuaty adn the feeling i get when i am there it reminds me of the UK and i love that. there library is MASSIVE it totally rocks. I really really hope i get in to mercyhurst. its near earie, erie is the 3rd largest city in pa other then philly adn pitts. the college is small, beutiful, and it has my spec. major plus i can go to NY for a year or a semester adn study hardcore at one of the best schools in NYC for fashion merhcindising adn marketing. gah so much time to wait. ok lunch is out time to goget the rest of the jaosn text and go to lunch later.

2 Comments:

Blogger 0r4cl3 said...

Babe, you really need periods! lol. I hope that you do well on your SATs...good luck!

10/12/2005 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger divnmoongoddess said...

lol yeah i still need to work on that one. lol i took the SAT's last weekedn i hope i did good thanks for th egood luck comment hopefully it is good!

10/13/2005 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip