Saturday, July 16, 2005

Scheduale.

Today-9a-3p
Sun.- 9a-3p
Mon.- 8a-3p
Tue. - 5p-9p
Wens. - 9a-3p
Ths. - 5p-9a
Fri.- 8a-3p
Sat.- 7a-3p
Sun.- 7a-3p
Mon.- off
Tue.-off/ senior pics
Wen.- 5p-9p
and not counting today i have worked a total of 16 hours

i havnt been to bean in what feels like forever. i need to go asap.
I saw willy wonka and the choc factory today AWESOME MOVIE i so want to see it again!
I was working today and this dude came up to me to be seated and was like are " you married?" i was like "no why?" he said "oh you have a ring on your fing." (you know the story if you know me) and i was like "nope im not married i got this for my boyfirend ..er ah um... exboyfreind..now eh rah i just havnt taken it off yet....smoking or non" he was like "oh sorry to hear, i was going to congradulate you. um smoking if you have it" then i sat him. then i was like why was he looking? wtf. owell whatever. he was a nice middle aged man. Then these bikker dudes came rolling in and they were so coll. i was seeting them and was like " hey you have a nick awesome what kind" there like "yahmaha" and i was like sweet my dad use to have one" then they were like" thats cool are you goin to get one" me "yep most def" then they were like "wanna go for a ride?, were going to yellow stone nat'l park" me "sure, when are you going?" *dosnt realize were yellow stone was* "when were done here" me" oh i have to wok til 3 sorry" then they were like "its ok you can quit and get a better job" me *laughs* " have a great meal" then later at the desk checking them out to leave "you sure you dont want to come?" then the other one "last chance "me sorry guys next time" them "ok c you about 2 weeks" me " have a great time in yellow stone" oh the things you are asked at denny's. all in all good work day. sucks that i work so much though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip