Wednesday, July 13, 2005

dennys day #3

so my first day. it went well. not to much jsut videos and workbooks ansd some small hands on things. i am now going on my third day. today 5-10. ewww. owell i have my schedual which goes like so sat-sun 9-3 mon-tue 5-9 wens 9-3. so come visit make a late night tonight chip and erin please. im not going to waitress for a month b/c i dont want to. i just got he hang of carring 7 drinks and i havnt screwed up yet go me.i get my first paycheck next thrs yippie. im gone to Aunt B's tommarrow uncle lEwis is going to entertain me. That will be nice. we will prob go out on the lake and to the Iroquois Club for lunch adn maybe ride around in one of the T-Birds. who knows. it will be nice to go back up to the lake. The last time i was there was with Jason. Bck to dennys intresting work place everyone there is really nice so far. so i like it. i want to def not stay there an eternity. i got some stuff from the art institute of Philly so i think i am going there and will get a B.S. in Fashion Marketing and be done with that in 3 years. so when i am 21 im done with college and wont have to worry about that anymore. then i can move to were ever i feel like it and do recruting for docs. and have that degree to fall back on. i want to be done with school its a pain to be a senior.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the ѵaluable іnformatіon уou ѕuρply to youг artіcles.
Ӏ will boοkmark your blog anԁ test again right
here frequently. I аm quіte certain I wіll
leaгn plеntу of nеw stuff proper
right here! Best of luck for thе next!

My site: küchenwaаge ѕοlaг ()

6/12/2013 09:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Νіce rеаd, I just ρassed thiѕ оnto a colleаgue ωho wаs doіng a little research
on that. Anԁ he actuallу bought me lunch as
I founԁ іt for him smіlе Тhus let me rephrase that:
Thаnκ you for lunch!

Fеel free to surf to mу wеbpage :: teebaumöl gegen pickel

6/19/2013 01:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip