Tuesday, June 14, 2005

busy busy busy me

yes so tomarrow i have an interiew with Denny's yay go me. my mom brang hom e an app. for old navy. She is really into this job thing. i mean i am to b/c it will get ome out of the house and stuff but hmmm... i just wnat to get the jobs to a get out of the house and b get $$ so i can go and see jason b. shop and c have money at hand for cafe. so yeah that is that. i have been spending the last 2 days rearranging my room. it looks like hell right now i mean there is stuff everywere. my desk is currently inthe middle of the hall between the office and my room the dog can barly get thorugh to both lol but hey i am getting there i needed change in the room so i did. i movec my bed next to my window and my talldresser werewmy desk use to be and my dest will go were my bed uyse to be and my stereo is now currentyl on top of my ling. drowers. so that is kinda cool its hidden. um i havnt been able to ghet out of the house much but i did get out sat. and mon. nights. i will prob go out tonight agian i have no clue i dont even know what day it is. i had like caffee overdose on sat night and it jsut all was horrible. not fun at all. nonono. never doing that again. it was so bad. i felt like shit so i went outside and kristin americopr kristin adn i talked then we both felt like puking so we went inside and i went up to the loft schilled a little had some esspresso thingie chip congered up. about 5 min later went to the bathroom and it came up. never knew i drank so much stuff that night until that moment. anyways it wasnt prertty. so yeah that kinda killed me. then like 20 min everyone went to see a movie at the hotel i couldnt go so i talked to my kristin from school and she drove me home. all in all it was a fun time sat, i got to go to s/h and shop, to a new cafe, adn hang with chip adn kristin a/c kristin. aso it was all good. mon i jsut chilled at bean and few with jeff and chaz adn others. nothing big. i hmm gotta go vclean room some more and work on the bus. i did tha ttoday and sunday too. i have to clear my face up and start taking better care of myself for vacationadn so when i get back i can get adam to get some shots of me for a comp card ect. so later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip