Tuesday, May 24, 2005

i hate.....

i have a lot of pent up anger tha ti just realized this. i am angry at myself i am really errked about debate i have my speech written adn so does katyleee my partner only to find out that we are sapose to be against sex education but noooo we typed out stff to be for sex ed gah i hate this school i hate not being able to move to were jason is i hate having to be in this school adn finish my senior year here, i hate donya, i hate that he moved, i hate how everything seems perfect but deep down every one wears a mask, i hate how i have to be perfet for everyone, i hate myself, i hate when everything is going amazing for me that it all falls apart, i hate this, i hate doing nothing in school, i hate how time passes slowly, i hate distance, i hate waking up in the morning, i hate the pain of my spine, i hate having to type another speech for lach of brains oin the god forsaken school, i hate how all my friends are going away to college, i hate how everyone is leaving me, i hate being alone, i hate crying, i hate working, i hate not being able to find a college were jason is that has my major, i hate not being able to get good grades, i hate not having a life, i hate sitting at home, i hate doing nothing, i hate not having anything to work on so i can a get a plan ticket, i hate having over pretective parents, i hate that my dad is scared abou tme traveling on greyhound, i hate to be alone, i hate running for things, i hate how people run from things, i hate fear, i hate this, i hate not being able to get on the internet in my first few tries, i hate not being able to get my friends in there emails in like 2 tries, i hate speeches, i ahte this class for to day anyway, i haet that my world feels like it is crumbling, i hate guys adn how just becuase you wear a skirt means you "fair game", i hate how anderson keeps messing with me, i hate jocks, i hate school, and i cant wait to finish. i hate how im cold right now, i hate that i might not see jasonfor a month, i hate how my parents are tring to keep me instate for tuition reassons, i hate how i dont have my lisces, i hate that i cant be near jason..gah i have alot of pentup things, i need to go exersies adn do situps and then run and then walk and then i should be fine.

4 Comments:

Blogger 0r4cl3 said...

...and I hate that you feel this way. There will always be things to "hate", but you must work through them, that's how one becomes stronger... keep safe babe...

5/24/2005 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger divnmoongoddess said...

you righttha they make you stronger. , and i just needed to vent nothing drastic. i would call you and freak if i am unsafe. sorry i jsut had to rant for once ongoing. my previouse post is happyier. im sorry.

5/24/2005 02:13:00 PM  
Blogger Dark§aint said...

New picture.

5/25/2005 07:56:00 AM  
Blogger divnmoongoddess said...

yeppers ne pic lol i get bored what else can i do to this thing?

5/25/2005 03:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip