Thursday, May 05, 2005

bored

im so bored i havnt updated in a while sorry. i have been busy but i have been unpdating everything else. ok i have prom tomarrow and i am going with jason this should be intresting b/c the next day he has his college graduation.....hmmm... well it will be fun non the less. I am so bored i have been doin gnothing in my classes and i am in English calass on the "Hiller" (my schools paper) computers b/c hter eis a sub woot woot for them. im listening to cd's. In debate it was intresting i showed william hot to get into his e-mail from the laptop. we found out cornell gve his password to some one and that someone sent and e-mial to mrs. b that was vulger and that the computers arnt set up for email....hmmm. then why can i access and email in all of my veriouse accounts? go figure. my schools systems suck it is funny how everyone is like blah. i cant wait to get out of here. i cant wait to get out of h/s i hate is so much i dont know whay i cant jsut graduate i have more thn enough credits i want to take a vyber school or move to denver and finish highschool i really am dreading jasons move. but it will only prove to make us stronger and the summer is comeing so i can spend weeks with him out there adn he might hoepfuly come back to visit me when he gets a chance. Katie my cuzin is living ith us this summer so that should be fun it should at least keep my mind off worring and being parinoyed plus they are the same age so that is goo, i can talk o her and everything about it. i will miss him adn it will be so annoyingmy senior year but i will get thourhg it i jsut donw want to crash and burn all of my lj friends have ben so supportive adn helped me through telling him stuff and they contuine to be supportive and they are worried, but then again i am worried about them. i will get though it and i will stay strong in eveything that i do. i dont know what i woulddo if they went in to the hosp or if they weren';t there for me i love lj. i made a new site its melodramatic is the host. so i have like 6 sites. go me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip