Tuesday, April 12, 2005

vegan

blah i am goin to be a vegan if it kills me no more meat forever i am done with it it is discusting like many other things none what so every. tom i don't give a crap if you have amo no meat BLAH! im goin vegan when i get out to denver but until then i will settle for veggitarian. alot of stars are and that is well worth the while b/c no cancer and very healthy lifestyle. i might drop some weight but i guess tha tis good for summer and i need to start exersicing more. my kids are goinm to be vegans yep. i spent way to much time on PETA and GO VEGEN today can you tell? i was chillin' at school i got up late so tha tsucked i was ubber tired and wolfman was like YO you siad "neato" girl your wawesome im like yep that is me. i wasn t to go in to fashion but i am looking in to all sorts of marketing othat is good tha tis what my parents and my aunt b and uncle lewie want me to go in to. can you tell that they are (aunt b and uncle L) are like peiople that are like my 2nd parents. so they are importnad and i don twant to dissapoingt them. or anyone else in my life...hopefully i wont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip