Friday, April 08, 2005

childhood memories were are you?

ok so i wrote a poem about foamy and his wrath wootwoot for me. i have felt inferior to somone that i shouldnt feel inferior too i have no clue why i feel this way. (no jason it isnt you at all) it is gettign annoying and old fast so i need to stop thinking and just be me. I was tlaking to steph about it in lunhc adn yesterday and she was like why do you feel liek this you have no reason to feel like this your so much more. Adrianne you shouldnt feel this way. so i am not goign to let myslef feel this way anymore. I have been feeling out lately i feel so immature and it is bugging the hell out of me. yes,granted i am only 17 but damn. I dont know i am making up for a lsot chilhood i guess, somethign that i haev never had. I relaized this when Jason took me to cokesbrugh and was reminesing, that was a fun day thank you. Jason you have so many memories of chilhood good and bad alike, some more then others but you can remember them. I have so very few that part of my life has been blocked out its remains absent. i cant remember it only a few memories but nothing more. i dont know why maybe its becuase i was forced to grow up maybe it is becuase i was around all adults...i just dont know. i dont feel it is "normal" that i cant remember hardly any of my childhood jsut little pices. its like borken glass they dont fit and you want to them to but it won't work until you have all the pieces. i dont even know why i am writting this and thinking about my nonexistant childhood. i know i have had one and i know that is a fact i have pictures to but i cant remeber it. you were right about the parents and how if they arnt home, at least one isnt home then the child or children suffer, as much as i hate to admite it you were right.

1 Comments:

Blogger 0r4cl3 said...

you're not alone babe. some people can;t remember their childhood very well. Tom smith can't remember his childhood very well either... since you are still living, just create memories right now. I have many bad memories of my childhood, but that doens't stop me from making memories now....with you.....;-)

4/10/2005 09:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip