Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Ring Came

yay the rings came that i ordered of the net, yesterday so i called jason and was al excited. its a claddagh ring woot woot. im glad you liked. So my dad took me driving yesterday adn i drove all around i swaer cars and those hugh utility crap love to jsut be parked and come at me. grrr to them. i want to drive more often my arents are going to let jason( if he wants to) take me driving so i can get hours and stuff in. dude i can actually go on raods and stuff. when i got back my dad was like your ready all you need is practice. and i imidiatly called jason and was like dude so ick ass balhc balh and told him about it. well i g2g i;ll write more later on today

2 Comments:

Blogger 0r4cl3 said...

I liked the ring, plus I'm irish!! Thank you!

4/19/2005 02:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Absolutley Right

Its the Eye of the Tiger
its the Thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our
rivals
and the last known survivor
stalks his pray in the night
and hes watchin us all with the eye... of the tiger!

I wanna Bang you!

See the Movie Dog Soldiers

4/19/2005 03:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip