Saturday, July 30, 2005

so i droped my cell in the toilet, yes i did. wont habe one for a few days so yeah that is going to suck but owell at least it was clean water. my watch stopped too so that wasnt good either. things have been going up and down. i feel like i am on a roller coaster. but you get that sometimes in life. all my contacts are gone as well, damn i should havekept a phone book the old fashion way owell i can usualy get them all back everyone is connected to one onother in one way or another so that is good news! i cant wait till pay day. if i dont have to pay 50 for my phone replacement then i can put an extra 150 into investments and whatnot. i have been thinking about investments and being financialy secure at a certin age and everything ever since i talked with my uncle Lewie. they only want the best for me, and he said i would do good and be sucessful in whatever i do. so i will run withthat for a while. i have been focusing on myself but i cant get jason out of my head i think about him 24/7 like not in a bad way though just memories and woundering how he is and what he is up to, what he is doing, is he making friends and having fun, eveyrhting. i cant even escape oit when i am dreaming its constent. but i dont mind it at all. at least i will never forget him. we still stay in touch kinda but i dont know he has kinda dwindled , but then again he is busy with his job adn everything so no worries there. Had a bad day at work and goin to have another bad day tomarrow. im really down right now. bad day, but you have those. all in all i have been pretty happy. i saw chip today he saw me walking down the street near primo's and stoped by bean. we had a conversation that didnt really help my mood all to well. then he made me laugh when i told him about my phone and how his lunch-in thing went, he isnt moving this week thank god! that was good news and made me smile. he gave me a few big hugs which i love! thanks chip :) then my dad came and he walked in and was like hey and i was like um i droped my cell in the toliet and he was like it happens and it was all good. then we left. somehow chip got infront of us and waved. it was funny, my dad was like how did that happen? got home tried to sleep b.c i have to get up for work early and couldnt so now i am writting. i want to take sleeping pills and just sleep this all off but i dont have any owell tomarrow is another day adn hopefully it will be better. i dont know im really down right now sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip