Wednesday, August 03, 2005

cell....3 person

i dropped my cell in the bean toliet. lost all contacts. so im slowly getting my contacts back together all 76 of them. i have about 40 so 36 more to go. well um i have a new phone yay. i am going to the movies tonight with steph and her date tony. i didnt get my paycheck today it wasnt dp'd i hate that. so i have to get it tomarrow when i am donw with work. Eric is taking steph and I to south hills mall tomarrow after im donw with work and were all goign to hang out. this 3rd personthing is goin to get annoying. at least i am getting out, might not be having fun but i am getting out. i want to leave get out of this town. i should have let my parents send me to boarding school when they threatened it last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip