Friday, February 25, 2005

3rd pd Debate

i am in debteworkingona laptop these laptopsare so freaking hugh gah owll.....i m still freaking out i dont know wht is wrong wihetoday i am like "er" and "blah" I really cant wait tosee Jason tody i cant wait till 3 so i can see hi....ok him adni are going to have a seriosue talk about *that thing* i just need to figure out how to tell him adn talk to him i mean i am ready to atlk to him about it and stuff but i am just worried and nervouse althoguhi shouldnt be worried and nervose b/c he make sme feel so comfortablenad safe and hppy and etc etc so eyah i dontknwo waht is wrong with me at all today is jsut an off day i think.......

I need to post my other sites i have 5 altogether including this one so i wil oost them this weekend. I have no clue what i am doing i do know that i am goign today to pick up jeremy and hen tomarrow jaso i staking me to get my moms b-day gift and hen i do knw what...

the curse came out today i want to see that but i want to see the grudgefirst so amybe i can suggest that or somthing. i am so bored right now ihaefeling this way owell itwill go away and i am still hungrygrrrr............. hmmmmm...... i dont knwo wht elseto put so yeah..

I don't know waht is up with me today....i amthnking so uch and it isnt good at all!! Thinking sucks really bad for me because i analyse everything around me adn everyone and everything. I am just going crazy hmmm...iam not goignto have anothe rmental breakdown a all...i refuse it ahs been so long so so long and i like that i am happy and i wnt to be happy damn wht the FUCK is WRONG WITH ME TODAY!!!?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip