Wednesday, October 26, 2005

7th pd.

i got my pay check today not htat high. Shit. i have one coming form my other job but that isnt high either. She is leavingfor 10 days so i can work for a hwile and get ah igh one in about 12 days. Shit.Shit shit shit, crap. I dont know if i am going to go to bean. I probably will jsut b.c i want to but hmph. owell. i have all the money i will need for the matter but still it jsut irks me that i though i was getting more hours then actually came thorugh. thats all. everything is still kosher in that land. I am sitting here typing and eatting a choc chip m&m cookie. i want to finish it but i dont want to finish it. this is a dilehma, i think i will save it for tomarrow. Yeha i will do that. ok done with that. i need to call and see when i work, b.c the managers didnt psot hte schedual up when i worked last so i have no clue but i knwo that i am off tonight. but whatever im done with that. i can make more money with my other job and then have one for when christmas comes aorundso there that is my plan adn that will work. it usually works. im going to gym next adn will try to do like 3 miles but prob only get to 2.5 since we are on a diff bell schedual then norm. i think i will also run the whole plane thing by dad this evening as well. depending on how his day went i need to do it soon b.c i need an awnser soon. like real soon. i hate it when there are like i have to think about it, as k me later, its not the right time, ect some excuse to waste time. its what i do everyday in the library find an excuse to waste time. I am almost done withthe book i am reading. that is good. i have read it twice now. im outlining this time. i think i will go buy it when i get a chance. These are really long updates adbout nothing really just amusing myslef for a few periods. I'm trying really hard not to email jason or text him or anything since he is dealing with the mess of things at his work. this sucks i cant resist temptation gah owell this is will power yeah ha....well hopefully it will last. tomarrow i'll let you know if i did or didnt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip