Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas colors YAY!

The longer I live, the more I realize that impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than moeny, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than whatr other people think,say, or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make of break a company...a church...a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will ebrace for that day. We cannot change our past... The only thing we can do is play on a string we have, and that is our attitude.
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how i react to it.
And so it is with you...we are in charge of out attitudes.
- Charles Swindoll

I was browsing the web adn came across this. It made me think about some things. It made me kindof re-live and think about the time when i SI(Self Injured) and my attitude towards things, and life in general. it sucked. to say the least and for lack of better words. I have come out on top of that and nolonger do it. Yes there are times when i would love to pick up a razor blade, safety pin (oh the irony i know), or whatever would work including my finger nail and just run it across my beautifuly heeled arm or some other intresting place on my body. But i dont. i find other ways of dealing. i havent for a while and i think that it is beacause i have abetter outlook on life and how things have been working out. im optimistic for the time beaing and that is a great way to be. i think that this quote can make everyone think whether you have SI or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip