Monday, October 31, 2005

so intresting points for today not to many i am afraid. i got my SAT's back. i went up in them. im not happy with them but hey, im not perfect so what can you do. i did my best and they still Suck. my mom is getting on me about it and she siad somethin to me along the lines of i dont even kno wif you wan get into IUP. well Fuck IUP i dont want to go there i would rather dig my eyeball out with a spork and no painkiller. here are my old scores versies my new. no clue how i managed thw whole lowering of my essay score but whatever its over, i cant take it again. no time.

6/05
Critical Reading-460
Math-430
Essay-450

10/05 *new scores*
Critical Reading-470
Math-450
Essay-440

Now I have to do addmissions and stuff. get rejected get in and be done. im pissed off at myself. my dad made a commetn about how im not going to get into college and i will live in a trailer. well i guess it is better then his comment about living undera bridge and being a prostitute. whatever. they arnt encurageing so screw them. there is no more damage i can do anyhow so they can lay the hell off.

the other fun things that happened to me well my heart did this weird thing, that was intresting. lets hope it dosnt happen again. i handed out candy to children, so cute. i saw dayn (kimbers b/f) and he was laike your not T&Ting i said no and he said that i would be if they were handing out coffee it was funny. other then that nothing happened.

2 Comments:

Blogger 0r4cl3 said...

Well, im glad that you did a little better on your SATs. You need to get away, your parents need to let go of you and let you be your own person. And they need to be more encouraging....I would tell them that.....later age

11/03/2005 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger divnmoongoddess said...

yeah i do need to get away, that might jsut happen. you know them if i try to tell them any diffrent then they go crazy on me. whatever.

11/07/2005 06:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip