Wednesday, December 21, 2005

here comes *me* all dressed in sexy little things....

ok so to update the few or rather one who reads my blog lol. I got the job at Victoria's Secret. Sales Associate babe! they said that i could move up as fast as three months to a "Sales Leader" which is a Co- Assistant Manager. so that is all well and good. im excited my first day was yesterday and i came in all pretty and in uniform everything all the works, i sat in the back watching movies grrr. owell Tue is my first floor day im excited i can't wait!! i know the store and i know the areas adn the merchandise. so go me! i was wrong i get a 30% dis. and 20% at the other stores Express,Limited, Bath and Body Works, adn the White Candel Co. that is so sweet. more then i was expecting! but i am more ampt to meet the Visual guy who has worked DIRECTLY with TYRA hello. Stephanie( the Manager) siad i could have some One on One time with him OH so HAPPY! i can't wait and since this was "his home store" he spends more time with us then any other store! this is nice. I wont be suprised if i boost not only my retail connections but my modeling as well. wootwoot!

i wonrk tonight at Denny's form 3-9. Yes i know i am a freak of nature for having 3 jobs and goign to school full time all at one time. yeah i know. But i refuse to give up my first job i ever had b.c my boss is so Awesome to me and ect adn Denny's is just fun with the co-workers, V.S. just screams my name (dont you think?) so yeah three jobs adn senior year in high school. i have no social life that is how i do it. i havnt really ever had much of a social life so yeah i would rather work then have a social life evan if i had a scoial life. Granted i will haev to give up a job when i move to Denver and that job will be Denny's i will continue with V.S. and B.E.L. when i am in Denver and then go off to college. so yeah that is that haha. i dont know most people my age dont evan worka dn if they do they play with one job. i kinda like being me it shows i have a kick ass work ethic and i am good at everything i do with all of the jobs. i am multi talented for lack of better wording. give me ur thoughts on everything who ever reads this lol just comment evan if it is anonomous or what ever....thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip