Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ani quotes and my life

one of these days you're gonna push too hard
we'll go on like we've always done
till you go too far
one of these days it's gonna reach the top
then it's gonna start to spill
and it's not gonna stop

out of me
on to you...
ani difranco


One day they will jsut push me over and i will leave pack my shit get in my car and leave, and never return. i will be gone and they will realize everything...but it will be to late.



no more some people wear their smile like a disguise
those people who smile a lot watch the eyes
i know cause i'm like that a lot
you think everything's okay
it is till it's not

out of me
on to you...
ani difranco

that just describes me at the moment well really alot its true for alot of us. like everyone i meet is someway fit into this hiding and disguised, yet they always come clean after a few weeks or even only a few days....

I ve come clean to one, why not everyone?what do i have to hide? someone please tell me what i am hiding and why i am hiding it...or at least why, anyone? its like i hav elived my whole 18 years behind a smile. ..



1 Comments:

Blogger 0r4cl3 said...

We all have masks, we all hide. It makes us feel safe, secure, and in control. We are so afraid of being hurt, and that is why we need to feel that way. But in doing this, it leads to our own self-destruction. We were not make to be isolationists...

3/19/2006 09:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip