Wednesday, August 30, 2006

oh dear life is always intresting with me

i have been really lacking on post but then again i have my reasons. 1:) I Got a NEW job!!! YES THATS IS SO RIGHT i am OUT of Dennys for good! WOOT WOOT! go me. so i had to start that right away!! so i have been doing that for a week today and i LOVE IT!!!!! It is alot better then Denny's with a nice seat schedual and more benifits and a better pay so it kicks butt!! Plus all the people there are really nice adn helpful! 2:) People like to stalk me, they also like to try to beat the shit out of a freind of mine and run over my boyfriend. so yeah that is another reason i havent posted i havnt found the time between the two things. so yeah my life is so intresting at the moment. OH and the 3rd thing i have been going on well i went on an investigation with GPPS (Greater Pittsburgh Paranormal Society) so that took up some time. oh and check out the new site for The Team! itrocks! and the 4th thing im not eve goin to mention but it happend a 2nd time and i am going insaine b.c of it. DAMN stress is all i have to say. Never again will this happen i hope.

pittsburghparanormal.com yes yes it kicks ass as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip