Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I have a headache right now. Yeah that is about it. I went to the ER that wasnt fun! Sucks Major took me likw 5 hours to get out of there. Yesterday sucked lol owell. Im out and well. I need Some down Time alot of it, i keep pushing myself to go out and go do and keep running and i am wearing myself down. What i need is 150. lol but yeah downtime tomarrow if i can bring myslef to it. i think Zack is mad at me for not getting rest and not giving myself downtime but i dont really know how to. I dont know. Maybe i wont go on vacation with my parents since it wont be to exciting like it usualy is plus Karen might not be going. My moma dn i always have a ton of fun together tho. But i might jsut take that week and chill, its in early Aug tho. i dont know i jsut want my heache to go away. I need sleep i guess. i relaized i havnt updated for well over a month....sorry.... i should do that more often, but then again who reads it? anyone still?? Im better off doing my LJ.
Im an emotional wrecking ball this week for everything tha thas gone down. But such is life. I saw a scurriel or a baby raccoon get hit today on the way to bean and i jsut stated cring when i got to bean. it sucked. i feel bad for the poor thing the driver was an ass. i hope it was jsut dazed and not dead. I am getting my liscence around July 20 something so that is a good thing, well hopefully i am getting it i am so scared to not pass it. that will def devistate me i cant and dont want to fail at something like that. so yeah i think i might go lay down and call it a night.

1 Comments:

Blogger 0r4cl3 said...

Good luck at getting your license, I know that you can do it! I hope that you feel better and that I get to see you soon...l8r

7/15/2006 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip