Wednesday, May 03, 2006

randomness

Damn i cant even get laid if i want to...ok so apparently i will be like "super virgin" for the rest of my life. owell i'll get use to it. anyways on a less odd note, today was weird. idk i have been in a weird mood all today. I was talking to Jason erlier today and he had fun at a Massive Attack concert! that would have been neat to go to! What i was thinking was one of his life goals is but it isnt theone he is talking about (thank god! sorry. i thought i was seriosuely cut out of that loop) i actaully dont even think i was close to what it is, which i still dont know but all in time. I am enjoing my novel that i am reading in AP Eng. slaughter house 5, its good so far. I am getting ready for summer. I cant wait until school ends. I really wont miss High school how can i miss something that tourmented me so much? How could i miss the people i hate? how could i miss all the horrible lies,rumors, and remarks? If you miss something that has tourmented you since you entered then that is fucked up. I will never miss high school i reall wont. YEAH i will miss the very few people that knew me and were my freinds but other then that i would never miss or even go back to that hell that i have lived for so long. no. there isnt enough money in the world. But i have come out and i am a survivor in all sence of the world, granted i still struggle with certin "issues" but taht is nothing. Honestly has no comparasine to the last 6 years. What i have been put though adn what i have fought. Everything, jsut noone should go through this yet it is life and people have been though worse and come out of top, and for those people i give you so much props and support u in every way shape and form. So much pain yet there so strong, i have so much admieration and respect for you.

I am goign to a 3 Doors Down adn Lenerd Skinnard (sp?) concert in sometime in July. that should be intresting seeing as it is my first concert ever. I REALLY want to go dancing BAD. SO if anyone knows clubs in the PGH or WV area that are 18 adn over let me know!!!
I am going to take Natalie and she is 28, we both want to go dancing and hence forth the above. I would like to go to the club in Denver tho eveer sicne i have heard abotu it, now im obsessed with it it lookes fantastic inside form the pics and what i have heard. http://www.the-church.com so yeah totaly want to go there when i go out to Denver this summer.hmm whatelse New GM for Denny's Kim she is cool. um yeah i got nothing, i went to a kick ass resturant Natalie took me to a little while ago Kaya in PGH it was fabulouse its my fav! def have to check it out!! http://www.bigburrito.com/ click the Kaya banner. Its my fav resturant now. yeah! ok well bells abotu to ring so im out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip