Monday, April 10, 2006

standing up

Well, i have grown alot in the past since i last posted or at least i belevei have. but then again i might jsut be fooling myslef like usual. Jason, you might not like the way i stood up for myself but i did. I had everything ready to go and it was set. i had a place and money and transportation everything. It was perfect. so i decided that i wantd to move out of my house. And so i went about it i packed, i was going to live at Nat's but figured it would take me more time to walk to school then it was worth so i found a place to stay. I was going to move in with a co-worker stacy. Whom my mother hates, she is nice to me and i like her. she said " i am not doing this to spite your mother i am diong this b.c i dont want you out on the streets and if you get in my car after yuo leave your house on a bad note im kicking your ass" so yeah i wish my mom would know how much stacie stands up for her, but she never will. Anyways, I was going to live with Stacie and see if the school would let me stay considering i was in ym last semester of h.s and a senior.Stacie, Carol, and I talked everything out i would be able to get to school ontime seeing as stacie and carol both work in Wash, and one of them would be able to pick me up form mwork adn i could get a ride from Kait or someone at school to work. so it was all worked out. Stacie said that i was ablt to stay out til midnight every night, but had to make sure to study ect. So the day everything was final, i went home very calm adn explained to my mom that i wanted to move out adn she started to shake her head and was like "nono your not giogn to" i told her it wasnt her desician and then dad came up. At least he heard me out in entierty. but he still said no. so apparently i am still underthere control until i graduate b.c i attend school. but i think that is bull b.c you can drop out of school with out your parents knowing, so... but anywyas i did stand upfor myself adn wahtnot so...i am slowly learning that. i'll psot more on the finishing of this later in 6th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip