Wednesday, April 19, 2006

So School

School. I am hopefully doing better im tring at least, and its only 31 more days and 6 weeks on friday so....
Zack is coming over agian to help me study b.c i got pissy with him last night, opps. i gotta get me sched for work. i putan app in for cracker barrel they dditn call so i might put on in for starting line racing cafe. hmm... i am saving money for some trips im hopefully going to Boston with Mic, and Zack. I am still thinking about making a roadtrip to Aurora sometime in the mid-late summer. It would be nice to go out there and see some friends, the moutains and the city. My cusin Leah's wedding is fast approchinh so i will get to see Casey and see if we are still on for traveling. i dont know i havnt updated in a while so i figured i would do a short one considering im not aloud on thenet except for school...hehehe
I am still debating the apt thing. its a few months away i jsut dont want to sign a lease if my fam. is going to move to philly after Dec. i mean it wont be bad cuz i will have a person to live with and i wont be alone. idk. pro and con pro and con.....

1 Comments:

Blogger 0r4cl3 said...

Come on out and visit whenever you want! The mountains are gorgeous this time of year....

4/22/2006 03:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip