Saturday, April 22, 2006

Its Reality

so from the previouse post. I do beleave in reality. tha tis waht i am living curently, and i couldnt be more happier or thrilled. I am fully alive. i have come to that conclustion i am fully alive and i love it. "I know that no matter what we are going to be ok", you are totaly right. Kaylee i know now waht you and jesse have, and it is a wonderful thing as you said. The only fantasy is off in my own little world...and maybe a little blue adn white box...but that is so "princess" as Zack would say. For once in my years i actully like reality its kinda nice. Yes it has only been like less then a month but i have known Zack since what the Common Ground Teen Center Days?!(ok so what i was there like 5 times, that still counts right?) That still makes me laught tha tyou were the adviser~! hahaok so yeah that is tha tfor this little update. i hope all is well with everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip