Friday, April 21, 2006

A fantasy? Am i ready?

I'm confused as heck...(I know unusual) Its jsut that i think i am ready for anything and in a way i am but still not. I am giving seriouse thought to alot of things that have happened in the past month. There are alot of good and bad things. I charesh the good and become stronger from the bad. I am still learning about myself. I am still figureing out who i am and what i ment to do and why i am on earth everything. I beleave yes, i am vunerable at this point and time but that isnt the basis of my desicians i make. i also beleave that the desicians i am making are b.c that is waht is right for me. Everything happens so fast...correction everything is happeneing so fast. it really is. I have asked around adn that makes me doubt myself as well as alot of things. Maybe that is a bad thing. In my heart yes i know that it is life, but when your brain does a 360 at a propisition in a short amount of time you tend to ask questions. But i shouldnt worry. I really shouldnt. I read to much into things. Maybe i am going numb or cold now. i dont know. Is this all jsut a fantasy? Something made up and not reality, that would bite. Am i ready for this if it isnt a fantasy adn is reality?

half says yes half says no....is this expected?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just don't know, the speed of it is what makes me question it. Why so fast, he has so much life ahead of him, too, to make a comment like that to a girl. I mean seriously. 6 years isn't that much is you're both over 22. At that point, who really cares? overall life experience of both parties is pretty even, not like a high schooler vs someone whos been on their own for some time. I really wanted this to work out for you, but I think he's just looking for something you're not going to want to give him, even beyond physical. Your relationships define who you are, and as young as you are, and in the middle of a bit of an identity crisis, I think someone that old and set in their ways is going to shape you into what they want, not what you want. Love ya, Age, hope all goes well.

4/21/2006 02:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip