Monday, May 15, 2006

Crancky Much?

Im really crancky, im jsut in a funky mood. Like im Crancky, Depressed, Exahusted, and Snappy. nice combination right? I dont know, what is up with me. Im nervouse about tonight, Stephers is home. She was into major shit and we have to talk. She is bringing along one of her currents, he is our "chauffeur"as she put it. We are goign to the burgh, after i get to her house after school. i told her i had to be back by 6ish cuz that is when zack usualy is free, she said tha twas fine we can all hang out afterwards. He dosnt want to. Fine. I guess i will jsut stay in the burg til i have to go home at 9. I dont know this kid and franqly i dont like him. He is an ass to her, she has yes givin up on dating him b.c of it but htey are remaining friends which is fine. I dont care about that i havent seen her in a long time, and the last time i saw her she told me some unplesent things about her and Jason, but shit happens. She has been thourgh alot since she has been attending IUP and I franquely dont feel like hangin gout with this kid adn her. My nephew is in the hospital and he is prob going to be ther eover night again. it breaks my heart to see him like this he crys adn you cant do anything to help him. He isnt even 1 year yet. I jsut saw him last night and he was hooked to an IV adn wouldnt stop cring the whole time it makes me sick that i cant do anything for him. I can only imagine how Colleen feels. i texted her today and he is doing better but he might still be in there tonight so i will go up after i get back from the burgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip