Thursday, June 29, 2006

Vacation Request

Somone want to put me up for a weekend, week, or something, please. I want to get out for a while like out of PA. It will be fun, its always a good time with me (those of you who know me, know that.) so yeah let me know.


on the liscence front i will be getting my liscence in like anytime after July 8th basicly sometime in july i should have it. so yippie for me!

I feel so sloth like today, i wanted to go out a do somethign tonight Dave Phanish is moving to Nashville and this is his 2nd to last preformance at Bean. Didnt go. im goin to the last one tho. i dont know its like my day was lost. i like goi out and doing things, i am tempted to go to the movies alone but that creates to many like odd looks, and creapy people around so, not happening. owell i think i am goin to go read, or dance aroun din my room. I do however have clubbing to look forward to at the burgh wich Hopefully should happen. it should be a rush! haha well i should say it will be fun if it happens! have yet to do that like so many other times it jsut falls the fuck threw. so yeah. now if it all works "BRILLIANT!" as one would say at Wings Suds and Spuds. oh so Brilliant! i cant wait....hope fully it dosnt fall threw again. argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip