Monday, November 21, 2005

So i got my AP Eng grade up to a C and it will be a Strong B or an A soon after the holiday break, as soon as i get the paper in. I am going to have some people revise it and see what they think. My mom threatened to sign papers to move me into Regular Studies English, there is no way i am going into Reg. Studies. That class yes will be an easy A but come on everyone in there is either not to smart, in votech, or just plain lazy and dosnt want to learn. i am none of these. i just put shit off to the last min. Well I have a meeting with my IEP person today and my mom during 7th. I hope that goes well... I have been getting over a head cold for the weekend and going to work. i am feeling better not its jsut the ending symptoms of it. I cant wait til christmas now i mean its my favorite seaseon. I love the holidays. I jsut hate the way my family fights and picks at eachother when we all get together at grandma's. It sucks. But hey what can you do if i say something about it they will say stay out of it your not old enough or its not your place blah blah lol. whatever. i am happy today for somereason maybe its the grades. i beleave everything will work out as i want it to. Everything will be ok i have it ALL uner CONTROL now. Everything is going to be alright.

On a diffrent note, a Jason note. yes my mom can always and will always find a way to say "no" to me seeing him. even if i get streight "A's", so i will deal with it and so will he, well that isn't exactly how he put it but basicaly. We will make it work.

2 Comments:

Blogger 0r4cl3 said...

Glad to hear that your grades are up, keep up the good work! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

11/22/2005 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger divnmoongoddess said...

have a happy Thanksgiving as well thanks will do!

11/22/2005 03:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip