Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas was nice. It was a mad house at Denny's i made over $80 that day it was crazy! who wouldhave thought that would have happened christmas day? So anyways i got almost everything i wanted.... ;) hmm Fam christmas tommarrow oh geez. wish me luck.....so i am listening to the new nickleback CD yeah i know i am late getting it but i had my firend burn it for me. the rents are oiut of the house and its nice. My dad might buy me a Ford explorer year 2000 or 2001 so that will be nice i want a big SUV. I cant wait i do know that he is getting me a car though and it will be an SUV b.c that is what i want, so that will be ncie to have. i so cant wait. Oh my Jason is coming home in Feb yay! that makes me so happy!!! i dont want to go back to school so soon lol. owell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip