Friday, January 05, 2007

Timing is off i asume but at least i'm having fun.

So im in Denver at the moment, on vacation for a little more then 2 weeks. Jason came home for Christmas and a few days before he left to go abck to Colorado I told him i would take him up on the offer and go back with him to Denver for awhile. So I drove out with him on Jan 1st and got to his house the 2nd. im here til the 16th. So far I really enjoy it out here, I am contemplating if i would like to move out here. I have wanted to come out to Denver since Jason moved out here about 3 years ago all tho i never made it out when i should have. Jason has taken me out to the 16th street mall as well as around town Denver. We didnt make it to the nightclub the Church last night b.c i wasnt feeling to well bu tonight we are going to go. then he wants to take me to the mountains and Jeremy said to have him take me to Estes Park so i am seeing if we can do that. I have been having a great time out here so far and not really wanting to go back to washpa. I resigned from my Data Entry job to come out here so i really dont have anything holding me back from staing out here or going back to PA or going somewhere else. Free Spirit living life this i like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free geoip